Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo speaks about Raphael Varane in his latest interview!


The Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo speaks about Varane in his latest interview! The young talented France international is playing amazing in his last few games where he was guarding his teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.

It seems Varane left a good impression on Ronaldo because The Portugalese star in his latest interview said : “Raphael Varane, has the potential to be one of the best centre-backs in the world.”

He also said: . I've had a great start to the season, I'm better than ever, but I'm not going to rest on my laurels. It's a long season, there's the Champions League, La Liga, the national team... a lot of things to fight for",.. On the upcoming Ballon d'Or, although my goal is to be in the top three,I don't lose sleep over the Ballon d'Or. The captains and coaches have time to vote. I'm not a hypocrite, I'd like to win it, but I'm not the one who decides ", .My knee is fine the measure of putting ice on it when i was substituted was purely precautionary.we are confident of securing a win against Denmark and i faith in the new team being put together.when asked about his current good form,he said, "The secret is dedication and hard work, I'm always keen to learn more. I'm at a great point in my career right now. The key is to stay focused; I hope to be able to improve and i like challenges 

No comments:

Post a Comment