Friday, September 5, 2014

James Roudrigez talks about his relationship with Ronaldo and other players in the club!


Real Madrid midfielder James Rodriguez has told reporters he has a good relationship with the Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Colombian international was signed from Monaco in the summer and despite the pair having had little playing time together this season so far , he says he gets on great with the former Manchester United player.
“I’ve formed a good relationship with him and I hope that we can be together for a long time,” declared the 23-year-old.

James says that after working every day with the Madrid players he has found them to be a very humble group, while he also maintains that he is prepared to play in any position boss Carlo Ancelotti puts him.
“Beyond everything else the players are very humble, which is why they are there, and they are great players.

“As for my position, I will play where the Coach wants me to and I’ll be very happy there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment